Samstag, 9. Januar 2016

Cadillacquer Store Exclusives for Hypnotic Polish

Press Sample*

Today I'll show you another two polishes by Cadillacquer, which are only available at Hypnotic Polish. Thanks a lot, Maria! <3 I'm still blown away by the great quality of these polishes :D Shame on me that I haven't tried them before I got these samples..

Here are the swatches!
I used two coats without topcoat for the pictures.


This is "Awakening", a delicate lilac holo polish.



 "Frozen Heart". It's a dark blue, creamy base with pink hologlitter in different sizes and shapes.



 And guess what, the blue one is my favorite! Who didn't see that coming? :D 

Kommentare:

  1. Ohhh, Frozen Heart finde ich richtig toll!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich habe aufgrund deiner Bilder jetzt awakening geordert

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for reading <3