Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2016

Moo Moo's Signatures Valentine's Day Duo

Press Sample*

Today I have some subtle shades for you.. the upcoming Valentine's Day duo by Moo Moo's Signatures! <3 Thanks again Mei Mei, I really appreciate that :)

These adorable polishes with its cute little cow as a mascot will be available by January 15th on moomoosignatures.bigcartel.com, and Mei Mei offers a lot more awesome shades on this site so check it out, you won't regret it (maybe your wallet will.. :D).


Let's start with the swatches! 
On the following pictures I'm wearing two coats without topcoat.


This is "Des Roses Pour Toi", a delicate rose shade with holo.



"Moment Romantique", a champagne shade with tiny silver flecks and holo. 



I like them both very much, no complications :D My favorite is "Moment Romantique" <3 

Kommentare:

Thanks for reading <3