Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016

Valentine's Day Collection by Liquid Sky Lacquer

Press Sample*

Valentine's Day is coming! And with Valentine's Day, a lot of new nailpolish-collections come right away ;) 
This one is by Liquid Sky Lacquer and already available on liquidskylacquer.bigcartel.com since today.


I'm sure, you're here for the swatches.. what else? :P

This is "Love Potion", a dark red holo with brown and sometimes even a bit purple undertones. I used two coats without topcoat.


"Compassion", a pink toned and bright red with tiny hologlitters. I used two coats without topcoat.


"Heart Of Fire", a bright red with fine golden flakies. I used two coats without topcoat.


"Passion", a dark red with brown undertones and tiny hologlitters. I used two coats without topcoat.


And now, a little combo :D From left to right: "Heart Of Fire", "Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice" and "Heart Attack".

"Heart Attack", a sparkly topper with red and magenta heart-glitters. I used one coat over "Heart Of Fire"

Last but not least, "Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice". Silver hologlitter with larger red and magenta glitters. You can wear this one on its own with 2-3 coats, but I really like it just as a topper as well ;) This is one coat over two coats of "Heart Of Fire".

My favorites are "Love Potion", "Compassion" and "Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice".

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for reading <3