Freitag, 16. Juni 2017

The Vice 2017 Collection by Cirque Colors

Press Sample*

Take a deeeep breath and enjoy, in case you love bright and neon colors on your nails for summer you really should go for these! :D

It's the limited Vice 2017 collection by Cirque Colors! They are always a highlight, and I would have bought all of them by myself for sure! The previous Vice collections are already in my stash as well so I kinda freaked out as I had the chance to swatch them, thanks so much again Annie!

The collection consists of three neon creme shades, three bright but not neon creme shades and a holo top coat which was already part of the previous Vice collections as well. They will be released on June 21st at cirquecolors.com for 14$ each and at selected stockists like nailland.hu the same day. 


Let's start with the swatches!
(I'm wearing two coats with a glossy top coat on each swatch.)


Extra, a neon orange creme. This one was so hard to capture! As soon I tried to take a pic in direct lighting the camera totally f*cked up the colors, so this swatch looks a bit different to the others :D



Game Over, a neon pink leaning red creme, or maybe a red leaning pink? I don't care, it's great!



Socialite, a soft pink creme.



One-night Stand, a blurple creme.



Fame, a bright turquoise creme.



Kushy, a neon green creme. This one just looks so toxic and it's so incredibly bright that it almost hurts, but thats awesome and how a neon green should be :D



I also couldn't hesitate to use them all in a design :) It's a smooshy mani with all shades of this collection over a white base (White Noise by Heroine NYC, two thin coats), topped with We Trippy. Then I stamped with Black Knight by MoYou London and the Make Your Mark 02 plate by Lina Nail Art Supplies (available at hypnoticpolish.com) and topped it with a glossy top coat.





I guess you noticed that I'm totally blown away by this collection, so there's not much to say anymore :D

Will you get them? What do you think about this collection?

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wahnsinns Kollektion! Besonders das Design zum Schluss gefällt mir richtig gut ♥

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for reading <3